terça-feira, 6 de abril de 2010

Gabarito do 8º

ESCOLA DE ENSINO FUNDAMENTAL E MÉDIO ANTÔNIO MOTA
AVALIAÇÃO DE INGLÊS – 8º ANO – I BIMESTRE
STUDENT’S NAME: _________________________________________ Nº: _____
DATA: ____\____\ 2010
Professora: Antônia Alexandre Barbosa
1. Answer the questions (responda as perguntas em inglês).
a) What is your name, please?
My name is ....
b) Whats your job?
I am (student)
c) What is your nationalites?
I am brazilian/// Iam from Brazil.
d) Who’s your English teacher?
My English teacher is Silvany.
e) What’s your adress?
My adress is: Rue ...., number....// City: Antonina do Norte – CE - Brazil.

2. Complete the sentences with the correct words.
a) This a beutiful florist. (bela florista)
b) This is a good waiter_. (bom garçom)
c) This boy is a _bad soccer player. (mau jogador de futebol)
d) The cat is a small animal. (animal pequeno/animal grande)

3. Escreva, em inglês uma expressão correta para:
a) agradecer: Thank you b) Pedir licença: Excuse me.
c) Pedir desculpas: I'm sorry. d) Pedir a assinatura: Signature, please.

4. Responda negando e dizendo quem de fato são as pessoas. Siga a indicação.
a) Are you student in this school? (teacher)
No, I'm not. I'a a teacher.
b) Are they Brazilian? (American)
No, they aren't. They are American.
c) Are we in movies on sundays? (school)
No, we aren't. We are at school.
d) Is she a web designer? (athelete)
No, she isn't. She is an atthlete.
5. Marque a alternativa que corresponde à resposta para as perguntas.
A. Who are they?
a) They is not students.
b) (X) They are students in this school.
c) They are not here.
d) They are at school.

6. Escreva o nome de um sentimento para a seguinte situação.
a) Ontem eu corri, brinquei, trabalhei, fiz ainda várias coisas. Por isso... I am tired.

b) Tenho saúde, sou muito amada, estudo numa boa escola e sou muito inteligente.
Por isso I am happy.

c) Ele é muito nervoso. Não gosta de brincadeira. Às vezes brincamos com ele, então...
He is angry

d) Nós passamos a tarde debatendo, falando alto, discutindo até. Por isso é que...
We are thristy and hungry. (Pode haver alguma variação correta)

7. Responda as seguintes perguntas em inglês. (Obs.: Poderá variar)
a) Are you sad? b) Is Peter a good friend?
No, I'm not. Yes, he is.
c) Are we sick? d) Am I a good teacher?
No, we are fine. Yes, you are. (E ai de que disser o contrário!!!)
Sucess.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário